- Place outbound client/prospect calls regarding various products and services.
- Obtains and enters accurate data while speaking with potential leads or clients in order to provide complete information and assistance to clients/leads.
- Identify needs of clients and deliver services and/or products that are specific to the clients need in order to generate revenue.
- Promote products and/or services to leads/clients
- Adhere to compliance and other regulatory requirements within the role
- Create and maintain customer relationships with potential clients
- Closes sales to achieve objectives utilizing consultative sales
- Actively contribute to team’s success through achieving daily KPI’s and adopting a high-performance culture
- Successful completion of a 2-week training course after hire date.
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Completed at least 2 years in college
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply
- Knowledge of sales and up-selling techniques (e.g. overcoming objections, closing sales, suggestive selling)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows and Outlook
- Strong client orientation skills
- Willing to work in BGC Taguig City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
Fresh Grad / Entry Level
Bachelor’s degree graduate